Jesus Is The King Of Kings Discussion Forums - Bro. Allen's Old Fashioned Preaching Page

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 03:16:02 PM

Home Help Calendar Login Register
Jesus Is The King Of Kings Discussion Forums  |  Evangelizing The World  |  Promote A Christian  |  Topic: Bro. Allen's Old Fashioned Preaching Page
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bro. Allen's Old Fashioned Preaching Page  (Read 1235 times)
Bro. Allen
Administrator
Diamond

Jesus Is The King Of Kings Discussion Forums
« on: August 24, 2008, 11:39:04 PM »

I had a few minutes to kill this afternoon so I changed one of the sites around just a little bit.

Bro. Allen's Old Fashioned Preaching Page

http://www.s249861513.onlinehome.us/

How does it look?

I really wish I had never went with Yahoo when I built the site.
They give a person very few options on web design so I try to make the best with what I've got.
I would move it to a new host but it's getting plenty of traffic and people are enjoying it ; judging by the responses I get.
I kind of compare it and think about it in terms to what Christ did with a few fish and a couple loaves of bread. Amen?

If you will ............ look at the site and tell me what you don't like about it.
I might be able to modify certain parts better.
I have a couple of web sets I could use if there's to many problems with it or major ones I can't control.

Thanks and may God bless
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 10:02:56 PM by Bro. Allen » Logged
MilwMom
Administrator
Diamond

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 02:44:41 AM »

Bro. Allen, the site is very nice!  It is easy to look through.  The only sugestion I would have, if you are able to, is to have a page of sermons by topics listed.  Some may want to hear something about a specific topic and do not want to look through it all person by person.  JMHO
Joshua 24:15  And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
BaptistBibleBeliever
Gold

Baptist Bible Believers Website
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 11:38:37 AM »

If you can use 'em, here is some links to sermons posted on my site:

Appelman, Hyman - Gospel of Salvation - 1941 - Sermons

Appelman, Hyman - When the World is on Fire - 1962 - Sermons

Biederwolf, William - Evangelistic Messages - 1952 - Sermons

Boyd, Robert - GLAD TIDINGS, or Believe And Live - 1860 - Sermons

Dixon, A. C. - Through Night to Morning - none - Sermons

Hankins, Joe Henry - Old-Time Religion: 12 Fervent, Soul-Winning Sermons - 1947 - Sermons

Havner, Vance - Road to Revival - 1940 - Sermons

Ironside, Harry - Charge That to My Account and Other Gospel Messages - 1931 - Sermons

Ironside, Harry - Except Ye Repent - 1937 - Sermons

Lee, Robert G. - Yielded Bodies: A Series of Messages on the Human Body - 1954 - Sermons

Meyer, F. B. - Back to Bethel: Separation from Sin, and Fellowship with God - 1901 - Sermons

Moody, D. L. - Heaven: Where it is, its inhabitants, and how to get there - 1900 - Sermons

Moody, D. L. - Moody's Latest Sermons: Authorized Edition Printed from Verbatim Reports - 1900 - Sermons

Torrey, R. L. - Revival Addresses - 1900 - Sermons

Truett, George W. - Quest For Souls: Sermons Preached and Prayers Offered in a Series of Gospel Meetings - 1917 - Sermons
Bro. Allen
Administrator
Diamond

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 10:30:46 PM »

Absolutely I can use them. Thanks for the links.
I've been trying to get the site updated all week but I haven't found the time.
When I finally have the energy and time to sit down and get this done , there will be tons of new material.

Celina Rose
Diamond

We love Him because He first loved us.

Abide in the Son
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 05:39:37 AM »

Bro. Allen, I think some spammers have posted some stuff on the Sermon Site Guest Book..  :-\

Adopted Daughter of the Most High God

Amos 3:3 Can two walk together except they be agreed?

John 15:18 Ezekiel 16:8 Hosea 2:16
1 John 4:18 Psalm 63:3
Bro. Allen
Administrator
Diamond

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2013, 11:57:20 PM »

Yes , it's been getting hit a lot lately ... averaging roughly one spammer a week.
I'm supposed to get an email notification when the guestbook is used but I haven't gotten one well in over a week. About all I can do , since it's a third party site and actually not on the server , is to stop the bleeding ... delete and ban their IP.

Thanks
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jesus Is The King Of Kings Discussion Forums  |  Evangelizing The World  |  Promote A Christian  |  Topic: Bro. Allen's Old Fashioned Preaching Page « previous next »

SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
Jesus Is The King Of Kings Discussion Forums, Bro. Allen's Old Fashioned Preaching Page - Theme by Mustang Forums